Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Owl card

Well, I've had a busy day - housework, dishes @ laundry and then up to my daughter's to help her move furniture, unpack and find homes for things as they moved house on the weekend and I also babysat my youngest granddaughter, not quite 3 yet. I'm now home and my oldest daughter has cooked tea - pasta and it's got yucky mushrooms in it! Anyway, couldn't help myself. I've made another owl card.
Thanks for popping by to have a look,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. hi Sandy ...I am going to have to get that owl punch ! Got the stamp . love the tilt on the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...