Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Teddy Bear with paper embroidery

Hi, I didn't manage to get a card completed today and I've had too many late nights which are starting to catch up with me, so.... I decided to share this card which has paper embroidery on it. This technique would be my favourite one but of course takes quite a bit more time than stamping a card. I've been doing it for at least 10 years and have lots of books/patterns that will keep me stitching for a long time. I've only been playing with stamps for about 3 years after saying I would never take it up as a craft. Oh boy, I have collected lots of stamps and am always seeing another set or single stamp that I would like!!
Hope you enjoy the card,
Thanks for stopping by.
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute bear, Sandy
    Love the stitching pattern . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the stitching... so much hard work. And the sentiment is so very apt.

    I have left something for you on my blog if you will accept it...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...