Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for Cake

In between doing some more washing I had a play with a set of stamps that came with the do craft magazine. The cupcakes came from another little set on the same theme and I used the words and the flower that came with the free set. I based the card on a sketch card. Thanks also to Shirley for this lovely backing paper that she gifted me with at class today.
Hope you enjoy viewing,
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. yes yummmmm, looking delish. love your colouring .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Ooh scrumptious card!! Love those cupcake images.

    I have a award for you on my blog.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy, yummy... love the cupcakes. Such a bright and cheerful card.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...