Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, May 27, 2011

Butterfly Delight

I've got a cold, so didn't go to choir rehearsal last night or craft this morning or the concert I was invited to tonight. Thought I had better stay home and keep my germs to myself and hope I am better tomorrow as I am supposed to be teaching some friends how to make a box shaped like a carrot using heart die cuts.
I have had a bit more time to play and dig around in my stash of papers! I have had this beautiful butterfly paper for a while and decided it was time to use it! The sentiment is from a Stamp It set of butterflies that has several sayings as well. I've used a die cut to stamp on and cut out one of the butterflies and mounted over the edge of the die cut with the matching butterfly underneath and added a few pearls.
Thanks for stopping in today - hope you see something here that you like,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy ,Sorry you are not a well chick .
    So I wont see you Sunday?
    Love these butterflys and thats a lovely sentiment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. My boys and I have been sick with a horrible cold too but we are finally on the mend with only a lingering cough to annoy us.

    Your card is beautiful, love the butterfly paper.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...