Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Because I Care

Greetings from Adelaide, welcome to everyone that is popping in to find out what I've made today. Welcome also to new follower Anne-Marie who has become my 25th follower, I started off with 1 and thought that would be about it, so am happy to see that people sometimes find cards that interest them.
Had a quiet day today, cut a few bits and pieces with the cuttlebug and stamped a couple of images and made this one for today's post.
Image and sentiment are from SU set "Because I Care" Base card is a light purple from stash, the die cut is a pale greeny/blue with a piece of white card behind it, I stamped parts of the hydrangea stamp onto this as a background using a Marvy Marker and also distressed the edges with the same colour. Image is also stamped with the same blue.I used a blender pen to drag the ink from the image to colour it in. Ribbon came from stash also, a mixed packet of purple ribbons. I love the little scalloped edge!. A bit of pearl bling in the corner and voila it is finished.
Take care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy .Beautiful ! . The stamping on the background is quite effective . Colouring of flower is superb .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy the blue flower is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! I love the little sentiment....just the right finishing touch...well done :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blues on this card. The hydrangea looks great.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and some beautiful creations well done Sandy.
    Thank you for visiting my blog

    indie:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sandy! Love that background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...