Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!

Hello everyone - it's nice to "see" you visiting today. I hope you find something here to interest you. It's been a lovely day today with the sun shining, I spent the afternoon with friends crafting, chatting and of course eating and drinking (only soft drink and tea and coffee LOL) We had a good time together. Tonight I had dinner with my friends, Doug, Joyce, Fran, Kim and their son Andy. A quick meal and chat and then I had to go off to church choir practise. They have their 150th Anniversary coming up next month, so lots of music to learn.
My card tonight is based on a card I saw in a crafting magazine but have changed a couple of things to make it mine.
I've used a basecard of Rich Razzleberry and the a cream DSP with tan dots, a topnote diecut. and embellished with this pretty blue ribbon I found the other day, a flower and some bling. I coloured the image with Copics and a Marvy Marker for the dress. I also used two other DSP's to complete the card,
Well have to get some sleep, so hope you've had a wonderful day,
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Fantastic card love the image and that ribbon is super, wonderful job of coloring, the dress color just pops.
    Take care and happy crafting.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card! Love the image and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Sandy. I love the layout and the wonderful fringy ribbon you used, great find. The offset image looks so fabby on the top note die, I think I'll try that some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and the way the flower matches with your colouring, that ribbon looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got a good sleep Sandy! You had a busy day!

    Beautiful card - it's vintage AND sassy - pure brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...