Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Wish for You

Hello, hope you are all having a relaxing weekend. Had craft at my friend Judy's house today and made her a few toppers to make into cards for her school's fete.
I came home to a cold house so had to get the fire going before I could warm up!
My card tonight features one of the Magnolia stamps and I never know the names of them because they don't put it on their packaging! I have quite a few of these stamps but haven't used them much. I've stamped her on a Nestie die cut and then cut a bigger size in DSP to use as a frame - she's coloured with Copics and the star is coloured with a Jelly Roll Pen to give it some glitter. The sentiment is from Kaszazz.
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of blogland and enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    What a sweet card, so lively and sparkely, love Tilda any which way. LOL
    Happy weekend.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    How lovely to have craft time with your friend .. .. nothing better!!!

    You have used lovely colours on your image .. .. it is such a shame when there are no names or references on packaging don't you think?

    Have a good Sunday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute,girl's card,good colour mix.love mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sandy .beautiful card and colour combination love her rosy cheeks
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I can think of two little girls who would love her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...