Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going Snorkelling

Hi everyone, another rainy day here, a few little showers during the day and more heavier ones tonight. Hope your weather is better. I've been to Shirley's today and I took my Aunty Cynthia with me, our small group enjoyed making the three cards Shirley dreamed up for us. We had lunch together and visited a couple of craft shops. I dropped everyone off and came back home for a short while and then back out for choir practise tonight.
Well I had better get this posted before midnight strikes. I made this layout last week and was still deciding what to put on it. I've used this cute little boy with his snorkelling gear on, complete with his turtle floatie! The sentiment is from Kaszazz stamps. The card stock is from SU and the DSP is from my stash. I'm going to enter this as my second entry into Make It Monday Linky Party #49,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Take Care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    He is a cutie, love the image and the papers. Great effect.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy .Thanks for the ride to the craft shops . Love the punched edges on the centre panel . great colouring . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colorful creation. So right for a birthday card
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Sandy,
    I love the happy colouring, great card!
    Saw it on MIM.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...