Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In The Bag

Hello again, it's time for another post, just finished watching Law and Order. So a quick post again.
My card tonight is a fairly simple one using a purchased embossed card that came in a set. It doesn't show very well in the scan, but it has various sized embossed hearts. I've stamped the image in pale grey onto a white rectangle of card and then mounted onto a blue Fleur de Lis rectangle die cut. I coloured the image with Marvy Markers.
Hope you like, thanks for stopping in
Take care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. pretty card,hearts in background special.
    romantic,love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    Lovely card and the heart background does show, love the blue border.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, Lovely card, a perfect blend of elegant detail with a touch of cute. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great Sandy! I love that embossing and the touch of red just makes it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sandy!! I love that beautiful frame with the pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and sentiment, I like the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy .The heart embossing does show , not well but we get the idea. Love that diecut frame . See you soon Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...