Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In The Bag

Hello again, it's time for another post, just finished watching Law and Order. So a quick post again.
My card tonight is a fairly simple one using a purchased embossed card that came in a set. It doesn't show very well in the scan, but it has various sized embossed hearts. I've stamped the image in pale grey onto a white rectangle of card and then mounted onto a blue Fleur de Lis rectangle die cut. I coloured the image with Marvy Markers.
Hope you like, thanks for stopping in
Take care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. pretty card,hearts in background special.
    romantic,love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    Lovely card and the heart background does show, love the blue border.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, Lovely card, a perfect blend of elegant detail with a touch of cute. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great Sandy! I love that embossing and the touch of red just makes it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sandy!! I love that beautiful frame with the pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and sentiment, I like the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy .The heart embossing does show , not well but we get the idea. Love that diecut frame . See you soon Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...