Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teddy Bear Thoughts

Welcome again to my blog, hope you find something here to interest you. My youngest granddaughter is staying with me again for a couple of days as my DIL is unwell and has the baby to cope with. Layla, is the middle child and is just starting to decide she doesn't want to do things and is letting Mum know that. My eldest daughter skipped the terrible two's but went for it when she was 3. I think that Layla is doing the same thing but it also could be a bit of reaction of not being the baby anymore as well. I love her to bits, but she still pulled a couple of "No's" on me today for the first time!
We've had another wet day - on and off today. I had to wear different shoes today as the ones I wore to choir were soaked through! It was like a river crossing to get to and from my car last night, LOL!
My card for today is made with SU "Not Quite Navy" basecard, DSP from stash. The teddy bear was stamped in Bravo Burgundy onto a white Neatie die cut and also coloured with the same ink.I stamped it again and then cut it out without all the little bits of tatty fur, I adhered this piece over the the first stamped image to give it a 2D effect. I then sponged the area around the bear with Ballet Blue and finished it off with a Copic Marker closer around the edges of the bear, The sentiment is from Kaszazz and inked with Pacific Point.
I'm off to do a bit of commenting before going to bed,
So take care and thanks so much for visiting me and also to those who leave comments, they are much appreciated.
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    What a really cute card, love the image and all the detail you added, Just great!!

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet, Sandy! Love that DP and the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done! I really like the pattern on the DP and the image is fabulous. I wanted to pop over and say thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower...it's very flattering.

    Cheers
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy .Love the background paper . Teddy looks a bit sad though .Great colouring Sandy . Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...