Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fergus the Dinosaur

My catch cry could be the same as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, "I'm late, I"m late" I'm forever just scraping in before midnight, LOL.
I have made two cards tonight but one is for my Wednesday class where I teach and I am trying to get a few weeks ahead with what I am doing so there will be no last minute panicking about what to do!
Still coughing and turned up for craft today to a chorus of "You're pale" oh well, I told them I am still not well.
Onto my card for today....
The basecard is black - card from stash, the DP is from a packet of dotty paper from one of the cheap shops and I bought it about a year ago, LOL, trying to use up some of the stash instead of hoarding it!
The image is another Wild Rose Studio Stamps called "Fergus with Tulips", I coloured with pink, green and yellow Copic Markers. I border punched the DP with a Martha Stewart punch and used a pink ribbon (also from stash). The sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs, inked in Basic Black mounted onto black and then a pink scallop and popped up on foam dots.
Better get the picture in and post as getting close to midnight, don't want to turn into a pumpkin - ha, ha, ha!!
I would like to enter this into Challenge 22 - Animals over at Cards for Men
Oh, a real man won't mind the pink ribbon, will he?
Thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments.
Also welcome to a couple of new followers too, hope to see you from time to time.
Take care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandy, love the papers and the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww....it's lovely, Sandy.....all pink 'n' pretty...haaaa!
    Really like the bright colours and the pretty scalloped edge....and thanks for the cold an' sore throat...must have got it from you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandy
    Love that dotty paper , the punched edge and the ribbon altogether making a great card .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know a man that would love this pink lol
    Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...