Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Garden Bench

Hi everyone, well it's been a long day, I made a choc cheesecake slice for my son's birthday party and the oven was a bit too hot and burnt some of the biscuit crust so I panicked and went and bought more ingredients and made another one and got it right. I ended up cutting all the outside pieces off the first one and it was fine, no burnt taste so now I had two slices. Well, took them both and all the other bits and pieces I had to take, salad ingredients, bowls, spoons, mixer, cream etc. and the evening went well. I've been up since 5.30 a.m. so I'm tired. I left his birthday card home! Arrived home and my OH went next door as our neighbours had invited us for a 60th birthday party, I decided I had already done enough partying but Adrian decided he better make an appearance.
So, here is my card which I've made since getting home tonight, LOL.
The image is called "Simple Pleasures" from Paperbagstudios and was stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler. I first cut the white piece and scored it to make a grid and then stamped over the top. You can see the white spaces between the image. I then mounted it onto a piece of Early Espresso. I cut three panel of 2 different DP's from My Mind's Eye and mounted onto SU River Rock cardstock and adhered these panels onto the front of the card. The image was mounted using foam dots.
I would like to enter this into The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE121 - The theme is to use scoring in a project or card.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Great C&S card, love the bench. Great color.
    Sandy if you send me your snail mail addy, I will be more than happy to send you the digi image of dancing gramma by Digi Sarla.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Sandy.....this is such a lovely creation...love the colour combo, and the image is perfect....burnt cheesecake?....yum....haaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, you sent me your e mail addy, what I want is a mailing addy so I can send the already printed image.
    Judie My e mail is Judieislandgal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing along with this weeks "Scoring" challenge at The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bench and the great pink tones, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS!! Love your monochromatic touch and that bench is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy hope you are on the mend still .Love this garden seat image and sentiment .Card is beautiful Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...