Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pickle the Penguin.

LOL, no, no, no, this is not some strange recipe for preserving penguins! This cutie is another stamp from Wild Rose Studios! and his name is Pickle, the stamp is actually called Pickle with Poinsettia.
I have a full blown cold, headache, runny nose and sneezing and coughing fits, I was going to go to craft this morning at Shirley's house, but after waking up like this I thought it wouldn't be fair to anyone else to spread my germs, so I had a very quiet day at home. I stayed in my pj's until about 11 a.m. and haven't been further afield than our letterbox. I was supposed to go to choir practise tonight they had two conductors auditioning and then we can write who we would prefer, we have had both of them helping us this year and I prefer the male conductor to the older woman conductor, I just couldn't get there. I do hope she doesn't get it, it used to be something I looked forward to each week, but she does not make it fun.
Adrian's hand continues to improve and he now has nearly all the mobility back but it is still fairly tender.
Running late again with my posting, so here is my card,
It is on red card from SU, stripey paper from stash, polka dot ribbon from stash and some acrylic dots - I coloured the image with Copics and stamped the greeting from a new set of word stamps from SU.
I would like to enter this into Crafting When We Can - Christmas challenge
Simon Says Stanp and Show - challenge is to use stripes

Thanks so much for dropping in and all those fab comments that you leave,
Take Care,
Sandy

12 comments:

  1. Really cute card, the colors are gorgeous...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickle is a cutie! Darling card! Hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real cutie Sandy, love it. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love him, I actually got him for a friend of mine, and ended up keeping him and order her another lol!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cutie. I like all the bright colours, looks very festive. Glad to hear that Adrian's hand is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee Sandy .. .. I far prefer your lovely Christmas card to the sound of "pickled penguin". I just can't see that catching on somehow LOL!!!

    Cute image and lovely colour combo.

    I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cutey, love the spotty ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy .Did miss you ..Love the image and the topnote frame .coordinates well with striped paper
    hugs shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun, hope you are feeling better soon:) love your card, so glad your not going to pickle him lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I could have a penguin as a pet, I would want this one! SO adorably sweet looking!!! The papers and dot ribbon all go so well together too! : ) Lovely work.

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For more chances to win:
    Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    Like us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw how cute! The colors you used are perfect for this little guy. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, your little hedgie is adorable. Love the bright bold colors for a Christmas card! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...