Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wicked Witch of the West

Hello everyone, another late night, another choir practise, (different choir, LOL)
and my husband went to see our granddaughter for her birthday on his motorbike and on his way home he got distracted by someone and had a low speed collision into the back of a vehicle, so that has upset him, no insurance on the bike!
It's been another lovely day weather-wise and after taking the youngest granddaughter home for the birthday party, I raced back (hey, I did obey the speed limit) and made myself some lunch and organised some craft bits and pieces and drove over to Jane's for the afternoon, forgot to take my diabetes medication with my lunch and remembered too late to take it. My reading tonight wasn't too bad though so must have eaten the right things today, LOL.
Anyway, onto my card for today, it's another Halloween card as that's what a lot of the challenges are about at the moment,
I've used a black basecard, SU elegant eggplant (I think) and some orange stripey DSP from stash. Stamps are from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps - Halloween Fun, I stamped the shoes and fussy cut around them, layered one flat and raised the other, I used several punched circles for the sentiment. The image is from a sheet of DSP from Graphic 45 - The Magic of Oz Collection, I'm limited on stamps for this theme as we don't celebrate it. I've also used a photo corner punch to embellish two corners and added bling to it.
I would like to enter this into the Come and Get It Challenge - Happy Halloween Challenge - it's my second entry.
Would also like to enter it into Paper Pretties blog Challenge, PWC175 - hope it meets the criteria as I haven't used a stamp for the main image but the shoes and sentiment are stamped.
also The Lollipop Ladies Challenge#31 - Photo Inspiration - Boogeyman Lollipops with the additional theme of Halloween.
Well better press publish before the clock strikes midnight and I turn into a pumpkin, ha, ha,
Thanks for popping in,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy, fab image. Hope hubby is okay. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, scary....the crash AND the card.....haaaaa!
    Hope hubby is okay....shakes you up, that sort of thing.
    Loving the card, though....great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..sorry to read about Hubby and bike.
    Great image for Halloween card and I love those shoes !
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your card!! What a wonderful witch image.

    Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get It Challenges!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your family has had a trying day. Hope tomorrow is better. Your card is very well designed. Great job! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that is a scarey witch Sandy! Love how you've used the colours and brilliant layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your card is great. I love the colours and how the card came together. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its fantastic hun..love it :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Graphic 45 papers perfect for this challenge
    your card is fantastic..thanks for joining in the Lollipop Ladies Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the addition of the shoes to the card. Thanks for playing with the Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...