Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, December 15, 2011

3D Flowers with embroidered frame.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit annoyed! My printer is low on ink and is recommending replacing it and I didn't buy any spare cartridges when I bought this unit. So it won't even allow me to scan which is crazy as I don't need ink for that. I made a card tonight and will have to save it for tomorrow after I buy some ink!!
I decided to share a card I made a while ago for a swap, so no chit chat tonight but straight into telling you about the card,
I used orange cardstock for the basecard and then embroidered onto white card with a variegated thread and added a 3d vase and flowers that I made last year.
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope to be able to scan tomorrow.
Take care,
Sandy

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorjuss, wow, love the frame and the 3-D looks so real!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sandy,love the stitching.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandy. This is so beautiful. Love the design and all the pretty colours too, so very effective.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty, traditional-looking card, Sandy....looks really fresh and sweet!
    Ouch for the printer....at least I can still print on "fumes" with mine for a while....haa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love that image and that gorgeous frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sandy this is gorgeous.

    It must have taken lots of time to complete this amazing project . .. but well worth the effort because the end result is so beautiful.

    How weird you can't scan without ink in your machine. What a pain.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy .what a beautiful creation so sweet and feminine .Love your handy work .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH wow what a lot of work into that stitching the frame! I just love it!!! great decoupaged flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh a beautiful creation, just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Sandy, your stitching is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...