Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, December 5, 2011

With All My Love

Another day nearly finished here, only a few minutes before midnight, I hope I don't turn into a punpkin. I'm definitely ready for sleep.
Had a quiet morning, did some washing and then spoke to Mum on the phone. I went and picked her up and we went down to one of our local hospitals to meet her sister (my aunty) who was down from the country for an appointment. We had lunch with her and then left and went to another friends for a quick catch up and then back to Mum's to drop her off and then home to meet my daughter. She had rung and said she wanted to go shopping so we went and bought a few more Christmas presents. A late meal and a bit of relaxation in front of the square box and then sat down to make a card,
The cardbase is SU Peach Parfait and the DP is from My Mind's Eye. I tore a piece of white card and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa, also did the DP and did some faux stitching with a white Gel Pen. I stamped the torn piece with a stamp from Urban Stamps - Botanical print by docrafts Papermania. I used Choc Chip for the stamping and also used a little butterfly from the same set and coloured with an orange Copic Marker and adhered to the front. The little girl is from Simply Gorjuss and is called Rose. She is also coloured with Copic Markers and put on with foam dots for some added depth.
I am going to enter this into Make It Monday #66 - Anything Goes
and also into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Catch you all tomorrow,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sandy,love the image.I just popped over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, i love these gorjuss girls, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...she is so pretty! Fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card with a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, I love that girl stamp! great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy .Love the girly image and your colouring .Love the torn paper behind
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, colouring and image. Hope your shopping nearly done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable Sandy! I love that ripping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw you on MIM and it really is Simply Gorjuss!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...