Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Boy with Birthday Cake

Hi to all popping in today, it's been another warm day here again today. Adrian comes home from the hospital tomorrow morning and we will see how he copes sleeping in a bed that doesn't tilt up to help him sit up or get out of bed like the hospital ones!
I won't chit chat as it's late again.
So onto my card for tonight.
I've used one of the SU blues for the cardbase and then a piece of DP from my stash of bits and pieces. I used the topnote die to cut the white piece and mounted the little boy on the top (will have to go find the stamp later to tell you where it's from as I stamped it quite a while ago and coloured today) I wound a bit of baker's twine around one end and mounted the sentiment with foam dots. The sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs.
I am entering this into the following:
fun with shapes and more Challenge #101 - Cupcake/Muffins
Phindy's Place Challenge Blog - Challenge #90 - Birthday Card for a Child
Hope you have had a relaxing weekend, our school holidays are now finished and all my craft activities start up again from Tuesday
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this Sandy,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the colors and the image and sentiment and the way you used that twine looks great. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the colour combo for a boy card. I love bright, cheerful cards - just too cute!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie, love the DSP and great colouring as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I love how yo uused the papers and sentiment like that Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card.colourful andhappy little boy..he takes the cake lol
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it .great little lad's card Your colouring is perfect .

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable, love that image, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cute little guy's card
    thanks so much for playing with us at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...