Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Rabbits

Hello to all that are visiting today, I've been in my craft room trying to put some bits and pieces away. My huge cupboard with 26 drawers in it has been moved and I've now put all the drawers back in, a huge job as quite a few had to be emptied before carrying as they were too heavy, especially the ones with my punches in. We put the hutch upside down in the end and I've got a two shelf cupboard on top of it that normally has magazines, card, quilling, iris folding and paper embroidery books and patterns in it. I'm not sure whether they will go back up there or on the hutch. Might put the beads up the top instead as I have to cull two other cupboards from the room.
The whole family got together and our friends Doug and Joyce to say goodbye to my daughter's ex-boyfriend (he's a lovely guy and they are still friends) - 15 of us including the 3 children. We enjoyed a meal and a chat out at the hotel, he leaves for Perth on Monday.
Well, I managed to sit down and find papers and card amongst the mess to finish off this card, I coloured the image which is from Meljen's this afternoon at my craft group and then put it all together tonight.
The real red is all the go on my last few cards so here it is again as the basecard and matted behind the DP - from The Paper Collection , Papercraft Essentials, a free gift with a magazine I bought last year. I've used a Nellie Snellen die to cut the white heart and also the red and two circle punches for the sentiment which comes from SU. Ribbon is from stash, LOL, I've just reorganised about 3 drawers of ribbon! I added a bit of bling to finish it off.
Well I hope you enjoy my card and find something to interest you here on my blog, thanks for all the wonderful comments.
Sorry, just checked the pic and it is shaded on the right hand side I suppose because the ribbon is higher there it must have let a bit of light come in. Okay I went back and did another scan, but it's still not right but the best I can do.
I would like to enter this into the following:
Scrapbook Sisters 67 - My sweet Valentine.
Just Tracys Crafts Challenge Blog - Love is in the Air
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog - January Challenge #6 - Be My Valentine
Take Care,
Sandy

17 comments:

  1. Love the image and colours on this fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandy. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the heart shape in the centre. gorgeous image, beautifully crafted. Love it.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Sandy and thankyou for joining us at Just Tracys this month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rabbits look so in love!! Ha Ha.
    Sorry I have not been around Sandy-- I was literally off the virtual world for a few days!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! How sweet and they look perfect in that heart
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww super cute and adore the red and white really makes the image pop out
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! Those rabbits are darling and the heart frame is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy Very pretty frame for cute rabbits ..and I love the ribbon
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, too cute!
    Love the rabbits, and the heart dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. goods one love it mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww that is such a sweet image and a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Sandy this is one super cute image,love the heart dies hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, love the heart due cut and the cute rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so cute, images are adorable, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card you have made here.The cute rabbit image is fabulous.This card is totally love wishing.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable thanks for playing at Just traceys hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...