Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vintage Fairy

A really early post for me today and might be back later tonight with another. Choir practice starts again tonight so hopefully won't be too late. We have a guest conductor for the upcoming concert and he wants to spend as much time as possible rehearsing, They usually have an easy night first one back with a small supper and chat during the break.
My card today has no stamping on it, but I have used Tim Holtz distress ink on it.
The basecard is one of the blues from SU. The DP is from stash and actually is vintage style with small flowers on it, not that you can see any LOL! I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo ink added a paper lace heart shaped doily, also distressed with ink. The image is a sticker from a book called "Flowers from a Victorian Garden" I picked it up a couple of years ago in a second hand shop for 50 cents.
I've added some blue lace and 3 flowers that I made from some scrap DP
The scan is a bit orangy, not quite the right colour!
I am going to enter this into:
Unstampabelles Challenges - Challenge #7 - Anything Goes (No Stamps)
Totally Papercrafts ..... Make Your Own Flowers Challenge
Moving Along With The Times, Challenge 132 - Things With Wings
Make It Monday #73 - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

15 comments:

  1. Interesting card!
    I think it would make a great Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous vintage card, Sandy! Ths shabby chic flowers are gorgeous with taht lacey border and heart!! Beautifully put together

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous vintage card Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful and very calming Sandy. I love those pretty flowers and that gorgeou border. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow just love this hun,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card Sandy, I like the distressing and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely vintage feel to this one Sandy.

    Love those flowers very much and your lace background.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is stunning what a great card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Sandy. I really like all the embellishments you have added as they compliment the lovely image. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful vintage image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous, so sorry I am so late with my comments, thank you for joining us on totally papercrafts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty image and I love your roses! Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles for the challenge and the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vintage look of this. And your flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing with us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card with beautiful flowers and cute fairy image.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...