Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catch you in a week's time

Sorry no card tonight, I went off to Shirley's for craft this morning and we made 3 cards, I had a quick lunch out with a friend and then dropped her home and sorted out my case a bit and then popped down to the shop to grab a couple of things to take with me to Tassie. Our youngest daughter came for tea and then we all went separate ways, I went off to choir practise, she went home and hubby went to a classic motorbike meeting and then was coming home and going with two of our sons to Peake which is about 100 mile away. They are staying overnight and doing a bit of bike riding tomorrow, although I gave Adrian strict instructions to stay off the bikes or anything that could cause him to injure his ribs again!!!
So.... that's it from me for a week. I was hoping to get some posts scheduled while I was away, but just didn't get the time to do it. Hope you all have a fantastic week and get some great cards made, Catch up with you soon,
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great & relaxing trip Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely trip Sandy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! See you on your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time Sandy, safe travels xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time in Tassie Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...