Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Life is Short

Hi everyone, well I had a doozy of a headache today. Not sure why. Sometimes I get them when there is a north wind on a fine day, Today was a bit like that. I don't like to take a lot of medication, so by the time I do it is really bad and the tablets only just take the edge off, leaving me feeling very worn out.
I did go to craft in the afternoon and did a bit of image colouring.
We had tea out with our youngest son and his girlfriend and then I had choir. My headache is gone, but am still feeling a bit drained.
Oh well, I'm sure after a good night's sleep I will feel much better. I have the two youngest grandchildren tomorrow.
So here is my card for today and then I'm off to bed.

Front of Card

Inside of Card

Recipe:
Purple cardstock from stash for the basecard
SU Choc Chip cardstock for layering
DP is from stash - I've had this one for at least 3 years!!!
Lilac card from stash (diecuts)
The image is a free digi from Sassy Studios
Nestie Die - Reverse Wonky Rectangle
Copic Markers
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment on front from a free stamp set with purchase of a magazine
Sentiment on the inside from Clear Expressions - All Occasion  by Hampton Art
Two different size circle punches
Scallop circle punch

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - Challenge #25 ~ Ice Cream Social
Crafty Creation Challenges - Challenge #181 - Cool Summer Treats
Celebrate the Occasion - Challenge #73 ~ I scream for Icecream
Twisted Tuesday Challenges - 2TC17 - Fifth Tuesday Free for All
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge  - Take Inspiration - Sunny Photo
My DP paper is at least 3 years old and the cardstock is also from about 2 years ago.


Thanks for stopping by and for the wonderful comments too.
Take Care,
Sandy





20 comments:

  1. hiya hope your head gets better by tomoz..fabulous card hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I love the sentiment. WE should all eat dessert first. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous...I hope your head gets better soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fashionable card! I love the paper and shapes. Great job. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Sandy....very girlie....and that's a sentiment I live by...haaa!
    Hate having a headache....seems to affect everything else, too.....or is that just me?
    Get more rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the colours, pretty ribbon finish. hope headache gone,have a well day.
    p.s.nice card inside too xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Hope your headache is gone in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better now Sandy! What a fab card - sassy and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Early night may help ease the headache Sandy ..hope you feel better soon .Love the card and sentiment with great colouring .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great birthday card!!
    Cute image and love the sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab image and sentiment - right up my street!
    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image and colours .. really summery
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    LISA x
    Ps.. have you seen this new challenge blog
    http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are feeling better. Your card is so pretty, love that you did the inside of your card as well. Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scrummy card - beautiful inside and out :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice creation! LIfe is too short, so dessert definitely should come first - Hee hee :)

    I invite you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our current challenge, which is ICE CREAM!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  17. For a playful card! Funny sentiment and the image! Great with matching inside!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    Hugs from Norway
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours and image!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! I love those papers you have used, so bright and happy :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun color combo and your image is colored up so wonderfully, great card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Ice Cream" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...