Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Christmas again

It's late Sunday night here in Sth. Oz. and all those late nights are catching up with me, I've been yawning on and off all day so I'm going to have an early night.
My card for today is one I made a little while ago and have not shared yet, so here goes.....


Front of card


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for basecard,
Variegated thread.
Silver Metallic thread. Gold metallic thread
Peace sentiment is a metallic and acrylic embellishment
Silver sticker sentiment.

Off to sleep..... (yawn, yawn......) Thanks for stopping by and for those who took the time to comment, it's much appreciated and I always enjoy reading what is left for me!!!!
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Of course I like the stitching you do on your cards!
    Have a great sleep, and week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandy! I love your very posh Christmas card....gorgeous colours! It tickled me to read that you were goin' to bed, just as I was getting home from church, at lunch time....hahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the threading here, well done! Looks so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice needle work, and simple card.Christmas coming too close.
    xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...