Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Skateboarding Frog

Hi everyone, I missed posting yesterday as I was quite unwell late afternoon and for the rest of the night. I ended up going to bed and staying there!!!
I had the two youngest grandchildren yesterday and our eldest daughter came over and stayed with them while I picked up a friend and headed down to the airport to sing with my choir.  A radio station here in Adelaide had contacted the choir and a couple of other ones to try and get a group together to sing the Adelaide Crows football team theme song as the Sydney Swans team arrived here in Adelaide.  I am not much of a football follower, but would prefer a Sth. Ozzie team to win.  Well they (our team) got well and truly trounced!!!! Anyway, it got the choir a bit of promotion and the radio station ended up giving us all a double pass to the cinema and paid for our parking in the new (and expensive) airport carpark.
Today, I  was still not 100% so stayed home. I didn't want to go to craft and spread any germs around. So I have had a quiet day at home, hubby didn't have to work today and he ended up visiting his SIL who is still having a bit of treatment for breast cancer and also another school friend who is down from Queensland because her mother is very ill with cancer as well.  They both live in country towns so he had to travel about an hour to get there.
I did do some crafting today in between watching a couple of DVD's. I finished my DT project for Make It Monday and also made a card to share today.
Here it is:

Front of card

inside of card
 Recipe:
SU Choc Chip cardstock for basecard
Blue cardstock from stash
DP from Yuki for Ruby Violet 6x6 paper stack
Tim Holtz embossing folder - brick wall
Image is from Scribbles by Sandy and is called "Shredder"
Copic Markers
Sentiment is a stamp that says Judith on the side.
Nestie die - large labels.
I drew all of the other words and coloured them in with markers.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes Challenge
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Challenge #73 ~ Anything Goes
Paper Pretties -  PWC 222 ~ Sport's theme ( I hope this qualifies)


Again, that's my day, hope you are enjoying another weekend. The Royal show started today and my grandchildren went this morning - our son has already shared a photo on facebook of them on one of the many rides. It usually rains during the week of the Royal Show but they had a fine day today.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Your froggy is so cute and get well soon SAndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sandy,great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great image and I love the colours.
    I hope you are feeling better soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon Sandy. What a fun and different card...great male card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better,Colourful card , Sun is out.. xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy .Sorry to read you were not well .Hope that you are on the mend now ..
    Fab fun card ..love the words .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy, missed you yesterday, hope you are feeling much better. Cool boys card, like the words with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Cute frog. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...