Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 6, 2012

This little Pig went to the Market and bought back Cupcakes!

Another windy day and more rain. We've had several really heavy showers, some only lasting a couple of minutes. Hubby had to go relight the pilot light in the gas water heater as the wind had blown it out. Nothing like getting into the shower in the morning and turning it on to find it freezing cold, LOL. I now test it first before I get undressed so I don't have to go outside wrapped in a towel and wearing my coat, LOL. What a sight!!!!
I caught up with an old friend today who I haven't had much to do with over the last 15 years. We were quite close then and we just let life get in the way for a while and then I found she was willing to just walk away. I was quite hurt at the time but time has dulled that and we could sit and chat easily enough. I don't think we will ever get back to that really "pally" friendship we had before.
I left her place and called into the shops before going to craft. I had to get something for afternoon tea and something for my lunch as well.  Again, there were only the three of us, we managed to get a little crafting done. The weather was miserable and it rained as well.  I said it's the sort of weather that makes you feel melancholy!!!
I arrived home and had only just sat down at the computer to catch up on some DT commenting when hubby come home. He hadn't had his lunch break so had finished up a little bit earlier.  We went out with friends for tea and then I dropped Adrian home and I drove into town to church for choir practice.
Better get on and share my card as I have to get up and take our son to work in the morning. He has been using his brother's ute but has taken it back to him. His car is now ready to be picked up from the crash repairers after his run in with the kangaroo.
So here is the card:

Front of card
 
Inside of card ( I get very frustrated that the front looks true to colour and the inside turns into something totally different. this is Choc Chip cardstock so should look BROWN !!! Scanners, bah, humbug!!!!)

 Recipe:
SU Choc Chip cardstock for the basecard
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock
SU Real Red - scraps for stars
White cardstock from stash
DP is a self adhesive paper (not sure who made it)
Nestie dies - Octagon and Star
Image is from Bugaboo
Copic Markers

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - PSC48 ~ All Creatures Great and Small
Tuesday Alchemy - Challenge #30 ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today, hope your day has been a good one,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. LOL...love your card! Chocolate Chip or Brown, either way, they are both colors of decadent cake and I adore them equally. :D What a glorious little birthday card you have here and I just love the vibrant colors and animation. :)
    Hope you have a great weekend Sandy.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gredy piggie lol!!!! he is so cute...aw sorry the rains not being kind and goes away for you..hope it picks up hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute piggy. Great card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cheery card....love all those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy .great to see you for coffee this morning .Your story in this post about going outside with towel and coat gave me a chuckle ..
    But love your card .What a fun image and perfect background paper .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute whimsy pig card. Thank you for entering Perfect Sentiments Ch All Creatures Great & Small. You can also enter this at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch#10 Animal. I host the weekly Wed ch at MFP. If you're not a member membership is free & please let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Perfect Sentiments Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little pig! I love your bright and cheery colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this is a super sweer card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy this week.
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely darling! so bright and fun. thanks for sharing at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...