Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane

Hi everyone, my friend has been staying with us again, finishing off a short course to further her nurse's qualifications so I did not blog last night. No choir practise tonight so I've had a bit of time to make a card and this is what I came up with........


Front of card
 Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
DP from Kaisercraft 61/2 x 61/2 paper pad ~ On the Move
Nestie die - curved rectangles
Digi image from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment from Creative Expressions ~ Classic Cars
Copic Markers
Blue Marker
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #147 ~ Let's See Those Bears


Well, I had better head off to bed. hubby has just come home from working a job. He came home about 3.30 p.m and had to start again about 7p.m. so it's been a long day for him. I'm not sure whether he has to go in normal time tomorrow or has a 10 hour break.
So see you soon,
Take Care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sandy and just love your image...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Great card!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya such a real cutie of a card....brill colouring too hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY CARD GREAT COLOURS,GOOD WORK XX MUM XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card! Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Sandy. Love your colouring and great dp choice.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I should try life in the fast lane, maybe then I could keep up with all the wonderful cards that everyone is making; especially this little cutie!!!
    Terrific card Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...