Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane

Hi everyone, my friend has been staying with us again, finishing off a short course to further her nurse's qualifications so I did not blog last night. No choir practise tonight so I've had a bit of time to make a card and this is what I came up with........


Front of card
 Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
DP from Kaisercraft 61/2 x 61/2 paper pad ~ On the Move
Nestie die - curved rectangles
Digi image from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment from Creative Expressions ~ Classic Cars
Copic Markers
Blue Marker
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #147 ~ Let's See Those Bears


Well, I had better head off to bed. hubby has just come home from working a job. He came home about 3.30 p.m and had to start again about 7p.m. so it's been a long day for him. I'm not sure whether he has to go in normal time tomorrow or has a 10 hour break.
So see you soon,
Take Care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sandy and just love your image...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Great card!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya such a real cutie of a card....brill colouring too hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY CARD GREAT COLOURS,GOOD WORK XX MUM XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card! Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Sandy. Love your colouring and great dp choice.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I should try life in the fast lane, maybe then I could keep up with all the wonderful cards that everyone is making; especially this little cutie!!!
    Terrific card Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...