Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nativity for Christmas

Wow, another full day, I picked up our grandson and then went to craft. I ended up with only one lady to teach instead of 3. One of them rocked up an hour late and then didn't even bother to come and sit with us!!! She bought something else to do instead of making this card I am sharing. The other one is her daughter and she ended up having to go to work. I suppose it turned out for the best as my friend and I had to duck into the church for a singing rehearsal in preparation for next weeks end of year craft breakup concert and luncheon.  I managed to get home, feed Isaac and myself and put on a load of washing. I then went and picked our eldest daughter up and took her to a fitting for her wedding dress. Also picked my dress and youngest daughters dress up as well. "Maria" the dressmaker is a lovely Italian lady and she only charged us $30 each. We were there about an 11/2 hours . I dropped Katie home and then came back here. Hung out the washing (it's been a stinkin' hot day again)  Rachel came for her dress. We both tried them on and then I had to get ready to go out to sing in a concert. A few of the choristers went out for a bit of food and drink afterwards. So..... I'm fairly late home and tired, so I am glad that I've already made my card for today.
Here it is........

Front of Card (sorry it's a bit fuzzy but best I can do at this time of night!)


Same Card!!!!  (scanned flat so you can see the picture better!!! Funny how the cardstock looks different in each picture. It is acutally a greenish blue colour!!!)


Recipe:
Greenish Blue cardstock for the cardbase - from stash
Digi image from Melonheadz - Isn't this gorgeous?
Copic Markers
Sentiment is from SU - More Merry Messages
DP from stash

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges ~ More than 1 Fold
Dream Valley challenges - Challenge 46 ~ Non traditional Christmas
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Challenge #167 ~ Make a Christmas card

Well my bed is calling me, so will say goodnight and thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous step cards Sandy and what an adorable nativity image...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is different with colours and happy figures, it says what Christmas is all about, great work. xx mum,

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card sandy.....very festive love the image hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that very cute image, too, but not yet used it. Don't think I'll bother now...hahaaa....'cos you've aced it with this cute card, Sandy....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Cute image and love the papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Sandy .
    great step card with beautiful Christmas scene . Love the paper .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fold card, Great layout and lovely details!

    Thanks for joining us at Come And Get Challenges!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell~Alaska♥
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful....another great image and love the step card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...