Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Double Teabag Holder- Tuesday Alchemy

Christmas is nearly over here in Sth. Australia, It's been a long day and I didn't get much sleep last night. I stayed up till 3 am to stuff the turkey and get it in the oven. I went to bed but got up about 1 1/2 hours later to check the turkey - I don't think that I slept that much. I went back to bed, but still didn't really sleep and was back up at 6 am and then ended up staying up -- preparing vegetables and cooking the roast pork as well. I left that in the oven and we went off to the city for church. A 9.30 service but I had to be there at 9 for a run through of the two songs we were singing.
Last night I went with a friend to a 11:30 pm service and got home about 12:30 a.m. so.... it has been a very long two days and nights for me.
I did enjoy having all our children and their other halves and the grandchildren here at once. It doesn't happen very often. My sister and her 3 children and our good friends Fran and Kim and one of their sons were here as well, so there were 21 of us for lunch.  Mum was asked by my brother to go to his place for Christmas so she said Yes and was spending the day and night with them and also my eldest brother and his new wife.
Hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas together.
Well, I had better get this in to share with you..... I'm not sure what happened but this was supposed to be my last DT project for Tuesday Alchemy - I had tried to put my little teabag holder in but had problems and then when I had another look found I had already been taken off the group and then had no contact. I've decided to share what I made anyway and encourage you all to take a bit of time to create something for the challenge.

Here it is........ I've taken a pic of it sitting on top of my alphabet Noel Blocks

Recipe:
Double sided paper from SU
Image is from an SU Stamp Set(not sure of the name)
Scraps of card for matting
Copic Markers
Blue ribbon from stash

I made the double tea bag holder and slipped a couple of choc bars in the middle and then I put a gift card in one of the little pockets and a little message in the other. This went out as a gift to someone for Christmas

Okay, time for me to go to bed and catch up on my sleep and for you to get creative and join the Challenge over at Tuesday Alchemy. I wish the challenge blog much success and thanks for letting me be part of the team for a short while.

Take Care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy
    Lovely gift holder . You have had a real busy time ..A joyful time .
    Thinking of you
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...