Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kimono Card

Another warm day, I stayed home today only popping out to the shops about 6:30 p.m to grab some groceries for tea.  Our youngest daughter called in and I suggested she raid my stash for some paper and scrapbooking supplies. She also took home some photos to scrapbook with.
I've still been fiddling around with a few things to teach this coming term at class and found a pattern for a kimono card. It was very large. I'm not keen on big cards so I made up my own pattern and made this card.
I haven't as yet decorated the inside, but I'll get to it before classes start.
The scan shows white at the back. It is a shaped card cut to look kimono like, so hope that shows up here.

Oops, for some reason it hasn't scanned the corners at the base!


Recipe: Blue card from Stash
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pack called Lantern Festival ( a Chrissie gift from a friend)
Border edge stickers from stash
Image is a digi from The Paper Shelter, I didn't get all the dangly hair things right, needed a fine marker to do it and I was trying with the Copics and messed it up, so I chopped them off!!!!
Copic Markers
Sentiment is from SU Bring on the Cake

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Love this Sandy, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this,that is one super image hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, sandy! So pretty! And I love your box in the previous post too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Sandy~ love the kimono shape perfect with the oriental image....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, Sandy. Such a cute image too

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Love the shape and execution of your card. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Sandy...love colours and wonderful style. Thanks so much for that link yesterday. I hope to put it to good use soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the style and colours of this card..pretty girl xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Sandy the image is a cutie .
    Love your colouring and the shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, love the gold trim and fab image. Hope you are staying cool?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...