Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PSC71 Smelling the flowers

Another week has flown by since my last DT card for the Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog . I hope some of you managed to enter the challenge!!! and if you didn't get there maybe this week you would like to enter a card. The theme this time around is Fairies or Butterflies and of course there must be a sentiment included on the front.
I chose this sweet little kitten rolling in the grass and flowers with a couple of butterflies flying around him.
Here's my card......

Front of card....
Inside of card....

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the basecard
Green cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP is from DCWV The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack 12x12 paper pad
Image is from Pattie's Creations and is called Tony Kitty playing in Flowers
Butterfly on the inside is from SU
Sentiment on front and on inside is from Close to my Heart - Card Chatter - Sympathy
Nestie Die -  Labels Four
Black Memento inkpad
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with some)



Our Sponsor
will award one lucky random winner 3 free digis of their choice!

Well, that's it from me, now I would love to see what you come up with. I'm looking forward to visiting some of your blogs for a closer look at your creation.
Happy Crafting

Thanks for stopping by and to those who take the time to comment I really appreciate it.
Hugs,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the image so sweet & the sentiment is perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandy and a sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE cats and happy thoughts...the perfect combination for a terrific card Sandy!! :)
    Beautiful work.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Sandy .Love the image and sentiment .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image so much probably because I'm such a cat person. Cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat certainly looks like he is having fun. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...