Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tatty Teddy with Love

It's late here in Adelaide, hubby and the 3 grandchildren are fast asleep and I've sat up to make my card for tonight. Our son and DIL went to a music festival where they have quite a few bands going on different stages at the same time so we've had the kids since about  11 a.m. and as the concert went till late I offered for them to stay as they would have been already asleep. Poor Layla missed out making a card today as I was still deciding on what to make for Monday's DT card.- took me a while to get it done and photographed as the light was coming from the wrong angle.
Our youngest daughter thought it was funny that I had been doing teddy bear cards, so just for her I chose to do another one tonight!!!
Here it is.....

Front of card


Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Blue cardstock from scrap stash
Bright pink cardstock also from scrap stash
White card from stash
DP from a freebie pack of papers  called Sweet wishes from Australian Papercraft Essentials
mpress nesting dies - Victorian Frame
Image is a Tatty Teddy stamp
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
White satin ribbon from stash
White sheer ribbon also from stash
Punch- Tag from SU
Hole punch

I am entering this into the following challenges
(back later)

Well it is so late and I need to be up for church so I will say goodnight.
Thanks for popping in
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable, Sandy! fab way to use that pretty paper inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love that little teddy..... this card turned out great. She will love it.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo....I love Tatty Teddy! Gorgeous little card, Sandy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours,Teddy image,touch of ribbon and pretty inside. xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy , love the colour combo for this card and of course Tatty Teddie, always a favourite .
    Inside looks great too .

    hugs Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tatty Teddy card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...