Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tatty Teddy with Love

It's late here in Adelaide, hubby and the 3 grandchildren are fast asleep and I've sat up to make my card for tonight. Our son and DIL went to a music festival where they have quite a few bands going on different stages at the same time so we've had the kids since about  11 a.m. and as the concert went till late I offered for them to stay as they would have been already asleep. Poor Layla missed out making a card today as I was still deciding on what to make for Monday's DT card.- took me a while to get it done and photographed as the light was coming from the wrong angle.
Our youngest daughter thought it was funny that I had been doing teddy bear cards, so just for her I chose to do another one tonight!!!
Here it is.....

Front of card


Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Blue cardstock from scrap stash
Bright pink cardstock also from scrap stash
White card from stash
DP from a freebie pack of papers  called Sweet wishes from Australian Papercraft Essentials
mpress nesting dies - Victorian Frame
Image is a Tatty Teddy stamp
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
White satin ribbon from stash
White sheer ribbon also from stash
Punch- Tag from SU
Hole punch

I am entering this into the following challenges
(back later)

Well it is so late and I need to be up for church so I will say goodnight.
Thanks for popping in
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable, Sandy! fab way to use that pretty paper inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love that little teddy..... this card turned out great. She will love it.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo....I love Tatty Teddy! Gorgeous little card, Sandy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours,Teddy image,touch of ribbon and pretty inside. xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy , love the colour combo for this card and of course Tatty Teddie, always a favourite .
    Inside looks great too .

    hugs Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tatty Teddy card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...