Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trees - Gingerloft DT card

I've not been well and I am backdating this post as it was supposed to appear Sunday. Hope I haven't caused too much disruption but have been in bed too sick to do anything.
I won't chit chat, but just share the card and encourage you to enter the challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight where the theme is Trees.
Here's my card......

Recipe:
Dark blue card from stash
DP from
Nestie Die - Labels Seventeen
Image is from Gingerloft - Palm Tree Set
Fisherman is from Dearie Dolls
Copic Markers
Punches are both from SU - Word window and Decorative tag punch (I think)


Would love to see your card being entered this fortnight.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Great card - so funny. Love the way you have draped the string over the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...