Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Anything But A Card with Gingerloft

Busy, busy this week. Please scroll down and check out my previous post and let me know what you think.
The challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight is to make anything but a card!!! I've made a little pillowbox thanks to my good friend Shirley for helping me out cutting it out with her die on Friday.. I've made it into a little treat box for a Christmas gift and will fill it with a little chocolate later closer to Christmas.
I've used an image from Gingerloft Digis of a little snowman and added a sentiment and a punched snowflake. Cute!!!

Here it is.........

Recipe:
Pillowbox Die
DP from SU (thanks to my friend Shirley)
Image is from Gingerloft Digi Stamps and is called Country Snowman
Sentiment is from SU
Copic Markers
Punch - Karl punch - small snowflake
Bling from stash
Foam Dots
Tacky Glue
DS tape roller

Time for you to get creative - we would love to see your wonderful creations so get busy and come on over and link your work up with Gingerloft Challenge. Looking forward to dropping in to some of your blogs too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow that Snow man was just made for that pillow box. Love the little snowflake too .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little pillowbox for a small sized gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and great use of the snowman digi too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...