Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Challenge 98 - My first DT project for Aud Sentiments

A new day and finally I can share the news that I have a position on the DT at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. We are having a heat wave here in Adelaide and we are all sweltering away. A bit different to some of the places in the world where they are coping with extreme cold. I hope whatever the weather you are experiencing you are coping okay!!! I had the 3 grandchildren here yesterdat and they  stayed overnight, so was a bit snug in the bed in this heat. We only have the fan to alleviate the heat.We ended up sleeping with our heads at the base of the bed to get as much cool air as possible. We've woken up to another scorcher, so the air con is already on.
Well enough talk about hot weather and on to the challenge at Aud Sentiments. This week you can use any sentiment you would like. Easy, right!!!
Our sponsor is Inky Impressions and I got to use this sweet image so therefore I made a Christmas card. The first one for 2014!!!
 Here is my first card for the DT........




Recipe:
SU Real Red Cardstock
White Cardstock
SU Garden Green cardstock
DP from Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Sentiment is from a freebie stamp set (don't know who the designer is)
Holly stamp is Ali B Designs (magazine freebie set)
Dies - Nestie  - Captivating Squares
        - Marianne Creatables - tree
Punches - large oval and scalloped oval
Copic Markers
Memento  Cottage Ivy inkpad
Bling from stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Our sponsor details are as follows:


http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/
For this challenge we are so excited to have Inky Impressions as our sponsor. They are giving the winner  $10 Gift Certificate to Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps.  Thanks so much!
Here is a little bit about them...
We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is “Extra Deep Etched” on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!
All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.
I am a stay at home mommy and wife to a very loving and supportive man. Without the support of my family and friends, my dream would not have been possible. This has been a long time coming and finally…I am ADRIFT on a DREAM!
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you. We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamps, or to just drop us a line to say hello!
There are several new members on the DT as well as some of the old team too, so we would love to see you popping in and leaving a comment to welcome everyone.
We hope to see your entry in the challenge this week. Looking forward to checking out some of your blogs!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy






7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sweet image and it got you to a great start of this year's Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy!
    I like what you did for the first post... and able to get a jump start on Christmas 2014 too! Your coloring of the scene is really nicely done and I really like how you repeated the frame on the inside! The die cut tree with the red bling detail is perfect for the image. Welcome teamie - it will be fun working with you!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,
    Welcome to the team! So glad you are creating with us. Love your card. It's never too early to start on Christmas cards
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun design. Love the tree with the bling. Congrats on your newrw dt position.
    {I would love you toake part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, your cards are beautiful, Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a nice message on my stitchy card "lil Animals". Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT position, great Christmas card, lovely image and colouring, love the christmas tree too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...