Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Challenge #100 at 613 Avenue Create

It's been a lovely day today, started off this morning with church and singing in the choir, a quick cuppa afterwards and then home for some lunch. I had booked into a Copics club afternoon at our local craft store so gathered up my pens and met a friend there. We coloured a lovely horse freebie digi from Deviant Art - I did one white with grey highlights and another one in brown ~ I'll share them when I get them made up into cards.
Well, today is the 100th challenge at 613 Avenue Create - a milestone for us all. We love to see the wonderful entries each week and glad that those who enter enjoy being part of the challenges.
I think challenges are marvellous opportunities to share our work and also to be inspired by other people's contributions as well. You can pick up tips about layouts, colour schemes and embellishments and you also get to see the many different images (whether they are rubber stamp or digital images) that are available. Digital being one of the easiest to acquire, most instantly, which is fabulous and a real boost to the many talented artists out there too.
This week at 613 Avenue Create we have an optional twist of making a calender, something that we all use or could give to someone else. I know the world of electronics has us all using phones and tablets etc but it's still nice to have something more permanent on the wall or fridge etc.
Our sponsors this week are: Bugaboo, Fitztown and Fred She Said. I was able to select this lovely country scene from Fitztown to use on my creation.

Here is my calender: This photo of the whole calender has not come up very clear so I've added a pic of just the top section so you can see the wonderful image better.

 This close up was edited for colour and has come up not quite true. The horse on the right should be more brown like the one above, lol and the other one should be slightly darker. I just can't seem to get it right sometimes. Very frustrating.......and one of my poor little chooks got an eyelet in place of it's head. Didn't think that one through very well!!!!

Recipe:
Chipboard from stash
White card for the image
DP from
Image is from Fitztown - Country Scene 8
Calender purchased from my local craft store
Copic Markers
Gold Border stickers from stash
Eyelets from stash
Rings from stash
Soft twine from stash
Cropadile
D/S tape roller

I am entering my calender in the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room - HIMCR #176 ~ Freestyle
A Crafty Mess - Challenge 1 ~ Anything Goes


Well, it's time for a bit of a relax before thinking about what to cook for dinner. I bought some marinated chicken strips so I think we will have a sort of stir fry dish with a few vegies added.
Our son and DIL who are living here at present have been house sitting for one of our other son and DIL as they have been visiting her brother and SIL interstate for their 30th birthdays. They get home later tonight so our boarders will be back tonight too. Emma is pretty good as she works during the week she cooks up several dishes at a time and they use them for lunches or dinners, me......I usually come up with something on the hop, lol.
My DT teamies and I would love to see you stop by our blogs and leave a comment and please do share your creativity with us this week, we are an Anything Goes Challenge Blog and have an optional twist so you have lots of scope to play with. Hope to see you in the neighbourhood at 613 Avenue Create,
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs.
Sandy 


2 comments:

  1. A lovely calendar Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow---that is so pretty! Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...