Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Challenge #36 at Completely Christmas

Hi there, I missed my post last week as I wasn't feeling 100% but I'm back today with the new challenge at Completely Christmas Challenge blog. You can make anything Christmas themed but this week we have a twist of using a robin somewhere on your project. I actually made this stand up card at least a month ago so have had to quickly add a robin to finish it off. I used the wrong sponsor image so I was ready for today's challenge by mistake, lol. It folds down so you can pop it in an envelope for posting. The red and white paper behind it was just so it showed off the middle panel.
Our sponsor this week is Paper Pretties and I have used this lovely little bare Christmas tree called Oh Tiny Tree. I think it is lovely, hope you enjoy the image too.
Here it is..........



Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the base, tag insert and scalloped oval
White cardstock from stash
DP from my scrap mountain!
Image is from Paper Pretties - Oh Tiny Tree
Snow couple is from Beccy's Place
Robin is from Sugar & Spice Studio set - Red & White Christmas
Sentiments are from SU - peace & joy is from Good Greetings and I can't remember the other set
Copic Markers
Die - I think this is a Couture die (I've lost the packaging)
Puches - Large Oval and Scalloped Oval
Bling from Stash
Memento Basic Black inkpad
D/S tape
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #81 ~ Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Challenge#111 ~ Anything Goes plus optional twist of Multiple Folds
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - Challenge #235 ~ Christmas


Well, we have a wedding to go to this afternoon, I've had only about 4 hours sleep and still have to organise a card. Going to look in my stash or if that fails I have an image already coloured that I can whip up, ha, ha. before getting myself dressed. It is a horrible day. The sun has finally come out but it has been overcast and windy and it rained overnight. The wedding isn't until 5 p.m. and is outside on a balcony so hopefully the rain has ended for the day.
We would love to see you over at the challenge so get your supplies out and join in the fun. Not long now to Christmas so another card for the stash is always good at this stage.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. I just love this card - so many fun elements and a lovely colour combo. Hope you had a good time at the wedding, Sandy. Thank you for joining in our Christmas Challenge at Fab'n Funky this week.
    Alison x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the snowmen and that little tree! Such a cute project! Thanks for sharing it with us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet Christmas card! Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...