Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Challenge # 39 at Completely Christmas Challenges

Are you starting to get into the Christmas Spirit or are you in panic mode because there is still so much to do? I'm somewhere in between I think, lol. I want to make a few special cards for close friends, but I think I have plenty in my stash that I won't have to panic about cards. It's more the house that I'm worried about. I still have my dining room full of crafty stuff that needs sorting and we will need to try and move our son and DIL's belongings out of the hallway into a spare room to make that look tidy too. We are babysitting the 3 eldest grandies overnight and have to travel up into the hills to pick them up from their auntie's wedding (our DIL's sister).  All 3 are going to be involved in the ceremony and then the photos, so there will be a bit of hanging around before travelling back home. It's a 5 p.m. outdoor wedding and I think rain is forecast!!!
Well, onto my DT card for Completely Christmas Challenges this week. We had lots of lovely entries this past week and it's great popping in and visiting some of your blogs to leave a comment and get a better look at your creativity. Our theme is to use some embossing on your creation.
Our sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle and I bought this fab snowman image to use on my card. It does have a sentiment that goes with it but I chose to use a single word sentiment on mine.
Here's the card........
I printed the image twice and then just the hat and have layered the snowman up to give it some depth.

Recipe:
White card from stash
SU Pacific Point cardstock for mattes
DP is from Francheville - 12x12 paper pad ~ Christmas Basics
Image is from Sparkle N Sprinkle ~ Digi 100 Snowman with Heart
Sentiment is from SU
Punches - Snowflake ~ Martha Stewart
             - SU Circle punches
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Sizzix embossing folder ~ Divine Swirls
Black Memento inkpad
Wink of Stella pen - I used this on the snowflake and it looks lovely, but it doesn't show well in the photo
(My first pen!!!)
Foam Dots
D/S tape roller


I don't think I missed anything but I'll be back if I did, lol.
We would love to see you stopping by the challenge blog this week and sharing your creativity with us.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Very cute snowman Sandy..love the embossed background and the red gem in the snowflake.
    Enjoy the Grandies.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sandy.fab embossing and i love your frosty snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .A really handsome snow man . Love the sparkle on the snow flake and the embossing .Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...