Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Three Shepherds Nativity - Challenge #38 at Completely Christmas

I have had a busy day teaching at a craft workshop. It's taken me over a week to get organised for it as it was an afternoon where people just rocked up (no cardmaking kit or anything) and could make 8 different crafts or as many as they could fit in. I think I had 28 people go through on my table with about 4 of them trying to make things in the dying minutes of the afternoon!!! I was the last to pack up and by that time, I was ready for home and some time to myself. I taught them how to make a gable box and did basically everything except cutting out parts of the scored card I made for them and sticking on the papers, diecuts, image and ribbon. I chose three images to colour with copics and then copy and pasted them multiple times and printed out sheets for them to use as there wasn't enough time to do colouring of their own images. I think people were happy with their take home efforts.
Anyway, I had better get on and share my DT card for the new challenge starting at Completely Christmas Challenge today. It is our mid- monthly sketch challenge this week so hop over to the blog and check out the sketch layout and play along. We would love to see what you come up with.
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I had purchased this sweet nativity stamp a while ago and chose to use it this week.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Crumbcake cardstock for the basecard
SU Real Red cardstock for the matte
White card from stash for the diecut 
DP are both from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad - Mix & Match
Image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps - The Nativity
Sentiment is a freebie stamp with magazine purchase
Diecut - Ovals
Punch - Star
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. challenges - Challenge 285 ~ Christmas
Crafty Little Fairies - November challenge - Not a Square
Delightful Challenges - Happy Holiday
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Challenge #144 - Anything Christmas

I'm pretty washed out from today and we have a friend staying with us for a few days as well so I am going to say goodnight.
The rest of the DT and I are looking forward to seeing your entries this week. Scary that Christmas is now just a matter of weeks away.
Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest Christmas card.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Sandy..it is scary how close Christmas is..but such fun making Christmas cards.Love your sweet image and colouring..so cute..and love your design..great sketch.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Sandy...love your design, and the image is so sweet.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, I love this card...it's so cute! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card - very cute.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...