Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Challenge #106 ~ 2nd Annual Block Party at 613 Avenue Create

                       Welcome everyone to our 2nd Annual Block Party.  We can't believe it's been 2 years already, thank you to all of our "neighbors" old and new for all of your support and friendship! 


Well I hope you are all ready for a fabulous new challenge at 613 Avenue Create as we celebrate our second year. We have an interesting challenge called ~ 1001 Techniques. Sound intriguing?
Pop over to the blog and see the list of different techniques etc that you can use in your creations. The idea is to use as many techniques as you can on your project and of course if it's not on the list you can still use whatever technique you would like.
Our sponsors for this challenge are: A Day For Daisies : All Dressed Up : Chubby Mermaid : The Cutting Cafe

I am using an image from A Day For Daisies 

Here is my card using:   Tent Topper Card, Die Cutting, Pointillism, Copic(Alcohol Markers), Paper Pleating & Paper Piercing. You know me, lol, I'm pretty CAS orientated so it was hard to add more than this!!!

 Recipe:
SU Perfect Plum cardstock for basecard and mattes and punched and die cut pieces
White cardstock from stash
DP from First Addition Paper - 12x12 paper pad ~ Desert Blooms
Image from A Day For Daisies - Fairy Wish
Sentiment from SU
Leafy swirl from Marianne Designs
Several Circle Punches and Scalloped Circle Punch
Ribbon from stash
Pearls from stash
Wink of Stella Pen - used on the wings, but you can't really see it in the photo
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad
D/S Tape Roller
D/S tape for the pleated paper embellishment
Foam Dots

This challenge prompted me to try a couple of new techniques and they are:
Pointillism (colouring using dots of colour with the copic markers) ~ I think it turned out reasonably well and the other was paper pleating which I also enjoyed so hopefully these two techniques will be used again in future creations.

I'm running late with my post this week so I do hope you pop by and leave a comment and we would love to see you joining in with our super fun challenge this time. Lots of wonderful prizes from our fantastic sponsors so get creative and stop by the challenge blog and check out the list and then go crazy, lol.
My fellow teamies and I would love to see you dropping in and leaving a comment or two. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great techniques Sandy, your card is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you managed to use many techniques for your card. It's a really fun challenge theme and you've made a beautiful card, I love the image and the paper pleating is a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty. Loving the detail with the ribbon on the side.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - I love that paper pleating - reminds me of the waterfall cards... remember those? This design is really nicely constructed, I love the coloring of your image, the layers and the finer details that finish it so well.
    ~ginny,
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...