Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, January 19, 2015

Challenge 43 at Crafting from the Heart

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today. It's been a day at home looking after 3 grandchildren who stayed over last night and then our eldest daughter turned up with one of our granddaughters and asked could I look after her for about an hour. She will be one in a couple of months and is at that stage of crawling and getting into things. Love her heaps, lol.    So.....thought I had scheduled my post for today but came to look and is was only in the draft stage, so here I am adding to it and getting it posted.
We've been out at the Street Party for the Tour Down Under and they had a bike contest, hubby won best vintage bike for one of his numerous bikes from the shed, it's about 80 something years old and still ok to ride. He won a couple of bottles of wine, which is funny because he doesn't drink!!!
Anyhow, better get on with the post.
Our Sponsor this week is .....Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
Here are my cards.........

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock for image from stash
DP is from Authentique Free Bird Series - 6x6 pad ~ Nest Comfort & Familiar (a patterned piece and a matching plain paper)
Image is from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Mr Speaker (birthday)  (it has the sentiment on it)
Sentiments are from Close to my Heart set - Kaboom
Copic Markers
Border punch
Memento Black inkpad
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo inkpad for sponging around the edges
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

*****If you're looking for the other card on the challenge blog post, it is in the next post*****


Time to go, everyone has gone to bed except me so I will bid you a good day or night and hope to see you over at the challenge blog joining in with the fun Anything Goes Challenge. Would love to see you popping in here and also at my teamies blogs and leaving a comment.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. They're so nice both of them! I think you've made a great masculine scene for your first card, I really like the distressed look you've created. And your second one is sooo cute, love the paper pleated border, really decorative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sandy, two fabulous cards and images. Love them both. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card...

    How lucky of your husband. Sounds like he has a wonderful collection of bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your husband for winning -not sure if it's just me but I can only see one card-but love the vintage look,great image and love the notebook edge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...