Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 23, 2015

Dream a little Dream Challenge #11 at Get Creative Challenges

New challenge starts today at Get Creative Challenges and my teamies and I would love to see you stopping by and entering with a new creation. Our sponsor this week is Oddball Art and the theme is: Must Use a Diecut.
I chose this sweet image as my daughter is keen on panda's and now has a 6 month old little girl to indulge with the panda craze, lol.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise for basecard and sentiment matte
SU Hello Honey for matte and diecut
White card from stash
DP from Close To My Heart - My Reflections pack 12x12 ~ Babycakes
Sentiment is from a freebie set of stamps with a magazine purchase
Image is from Oddball Art - Big Eye Bedtime Pajamas Girl - Sally image no. 11 and 11b
Nestie Die - Curved Rectangles
Punch is from SU and I adhered it to a piece of card and trimmed around it to create a matte
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Memento black inkpad

I am entering my card into the following challenge (back later)

Thanks for stopping by today and I'm looking forward to seeing your makes this challenge.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. A sweet little card Sandy . Cute image , great colouring .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sandy.fan sweet image and i really love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...