Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 11, 2015

A Fine Young Gentleman Challenge 59 at Crafting From the Heart

A busy day today looking after 3 grandchildren one each from 3 of our children. One 7mths, another 14mths and the oldest nearly 4 years old. It was a good day and I actually pulled off a triple sleep pattern too. All out for the count at once!!!! Probably never to be repeated, lol. Well I had better get on and share with you my DT card for Crafting From The Heart as hubby has invited a lady he met at church for tea tonight and I only found out about an hour ago. Hence we will be having take-a-way chicken!!!
Our sponsor this challenge is Zuri Digital Stamps and I chose this cute young man to colour up.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
(guest has arrived so will have to come back later to fill this in)




 


Please stop by the challenge blog and join in the fun and you will be in the running for our sponsor's prize.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...