Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Emmi Lou Boo blowing bubbles Challenge #132 Aud Sentiments Challenges

Welcome to my small piece of blogland.  Another blustery cold day yesterday but at least the rain held off which made it easier to get craft gear, baby and 4 year old in and out of the car several times!!! I've had a terrible headache all day today so skipped craft this arvo and also not going to choir practise. The new challenge at Aud Sentiments starts today and the theme is "Cute plus a Sentiment" Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and I got this cutie to make my card with....isn't she just the cutest. It's my granddaughter's 7th birthday tomorrow so she is going to get this one tonight when we go to the Hello Kitty Cafe in town to celebrate with her.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Royal Rose cardstock for basecard
Purple cardstock from stash for matte and diecut
White cardstock from stash for image
DP from Dovecraft 12x12 paper pad - Back to Basics 111
Image from :Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Emmi Lou Boo - Bubble Valentine
Sentiment from Close to my Heart stamps - Nursery Charms - Everyday Life
Dies - Nestie ~ Floral Ovals
Copic Markers
Star bling from stash
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Come and join in the fun at the challenge blog and show us your cute creations. My fellow teamies and I would love to see you popping in and leaving us a comment too. It's good to get some feedback.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...