Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 15, 2015

Challenge 3 at Crafty Girlz Challenges

It's raining today, so Isaac and I drove my DIL to work (she normally rides her Vespa scooter) and then we decided to go to a secondhand shop to have a look around. I need some 80's clothes to wear to my son's 30th birthday party in August and thought I had better start looking now. Of course, we didn't come away from the shop without a little monster truck for Isaac, lol.
Well....it's time for a new challenge to start at Crafty Girlz Challenges and you can either do an ATG project or follow the theme of: Use your flag colours to create your project.
I chose to use my flag colours (Australian flag- red, white & blue) to colour my image and also to create the card. Our sponsor for the challenge is SLS Lines and they are offering 3 digi images to the winner of the challenge.
Here is my card....... I tried to make my cat look like a tabby, not sure if it quite worked


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the basecard and scallop punched piece
SU Night of Navy cardstock for the mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Sugar & Spice Studios - 12x12 paper pad ~ Mono Positive Negative
Image is from SLS Lines - Lazy Pillow Cat
Sentiment is from SU -
Nestie Die - Curvy Rectangles
Punches - 2 different sized circle punches and a scalloped circle punch
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Time to go.....but before I do I'd like to encourage you to come and join in the challenge this month. My fellow DT teamies and I would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you take the time to leave a comment.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy awesome back ground paper and those cushions are the best! I do love your take on a tabby cat with those colours
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...