Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 26, 2015

Challenge #83 at Crafting From the Heart

Mondays are becoming my crafting day with my daughter preparing for her wedding next year. We decorated jars today and also made some burlap flowers whilst my friend Rose (who has offered to help) sewed pearls and bling onto the wedding dress. A very productive day except for me burning the tip of my finger with the hot glue gun!!!!
Well that's enough chatter I will move on and share my cards  with you for the new challenge beginning today at Crafting from the Heart. We have two sponsors and they are Delicious Doodles and Deedee's digis.
Our theme is as usual Anything Goes - so easy to join in........
Here are my cards.....
The first using a Delicious Doodles image

Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock for base and matte
White cardstock from stash for matte, diecuts and punched pieces
DP from Hampton Art 6x6 paper pad ~ Ki ~ Berry Blast
Image is from Delicious Doodles - Pretty Poppy
Dies - Nestie Deckled Rectangles ~ large and Memory Box
Punches - Martha Stewart punch and SU Circle punch and Scalloped Circle punch
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges (back later)


Now for my second card..... I had an ink failure....always run out an the most inopportune times, so had to use another grey and ended up with too much in the top section of my poor zebra's head, so......now he looks like he is wearing a hat, and why not he's also wearing roller skates!!!!!

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock  for cardbase and mattes
SU Real Red cardstock for matte and punched label
White cardstock from stash for image and sentiment
Image from Deedee's Digis - Go Wild
DP from stash
Die - Spellbinders ~ Celebra'tions ~ Pierced Squares
Label and Circle punches  from SU
Wink of Stella Pen - Gold
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following....

Well once more it's time to say goodbye and hope to see you over at the challenge blog with one of your wonderful creations. Don't forget to check out my teamies inspirational DT cards this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy
    Both cards are great .Love the lacy strip and swirly die behind the beautifully coloured image . While I did have a giggle at the fun lovin' zebra on second card I do like the back ground paper .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...