Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Fall - Challenge #146 at 613 Avenue Create

It's a hot day today here but the house isn't too bad. Had church this morning and ended up having to do a big loop around the city to get there as they had blocked off the main street into town for a community event. So......myself and everyone else that was out and about took a lot more time to get where we all wanted to go!!! I suppose the important part was that I did get there in time to change into my choir uniform and practise before going in to the service. I came home the same way and took just as long to get home, lol.
Well onto my card for today and also the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. It's Anything Goes as usual with an Optional Twist of Creating Your Own Challenge from the chart ~ The Sights & Activities of Autumn.
I decided to use the twist and have included a few of the many different elements from the chart. Our Sponsors for the challenge this week are: Melonheadz Illustrating, Morgan's Artworld & STAMPlorations.

Here is my card using a STAMPlorations image......
I used pumpkin, indian corn, scarecrow, crows, leaves and sunflowers.

 Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and mattes
SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the mattes
DP was an internet find (both the autumn leaves and the tree with the crows)
Pumpkin framed image is from STAMPlorations and is called Framed Pumkin
Sentiment is also from STAMPlorations and is from a set of 3 called Fall Sentiments
Sunflowers were from Robyn's Fetish
Corn and the scarecrow were  internet finds
Fence Diecut (sorry have to find it, I already had it cut and in my diecut stash for easy use)
Copic Markers for the pumpkin, scarecrow, corn and sunflowers
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Here is the chart for you to check out all the different things you could use on your creations.......

 

Hubby has decided to come home after being out all day on a motorbike ride with his club so I had better go see what he is up to and work out something for our evening meal.
Please pop in to the neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create and check out all the wonderful DT makes and we would love to see you dropping off an entry this week.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. It's really a great idea tieing in the pumpkin image with the scarecrow in the background!
    Love it.
    Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love all the little elements, and your backing paper is fab! Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...