Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 28, 2016

Challenge 105 at Crafting from the heart challenge blog

Off to Japan tomorrow so a quick post to share my card for the new challenge at Crafting From the Heart.
Our sponsor is Karleigh Sue Digis and here is what I made.....

Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock for the basecard
White cardstock from stash
Maroon cardstock from stash
SU Certainly Celery cardstock
Image is from Karleigh Sue Digis - Miss Cherry
Sentiment is from SU
Embossing folder from Tim Holtz
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inpad
D/S tape & Foam dots

Please come and join in the fun of the challenge and be in the running for a great prize from our sponsor.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Great card and wonderful colouring as always. Have a terrific time in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...