Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Party Time It's Our 6th Birthday

I'm away on a choir concert trip/holiday in Japan so am having to schedule some of my posts for a short while. This post is to share the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. We are celebrating our 6th birthday, so come join in the fun. Our sponsor this time is Us, that's right we are sponsoring our challenge ourselves this time and the prize will be a gift certificate so you can get some crafty products. The theme is - Create a Birthday Project and use a birthday sentiment
The DT were allowed to use whatever they wanted to so I've used things from my own stash
Here is my card........
No time to add what I've used but my fellow teamies and I would love to see what you come up with
Come and play with us!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. So stunning Sandy.Fantastic steampunk image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it…great colours and the embellishments all go so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...