Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 9, 2016

Challenge 111 at Crafting from the Heart

Wow, it's been a wet and wild day today. Lots of rain and heavy wind! A day to stay home and put the fire on. I've been babysitting our little two year old granddaughter today and we had fun together, even got her to have a nap after lying in bed chatting to me for at least 15 mins about the chickens being gone. I think she was talking about her other grandfather who used to have chooks, lol.
Anyway will get on and share my make for the new challenge that starts today at Crafting From The Heart challenge blog. Come and check out my fellow teamies makes and see if you were a winner or picked as a DT favourite.
Our sponsor for the current challenge is:  The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and the theme is Anything Goes
Here is my card......

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
DP offcut from my stash pile
Image is from The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and is called Fairy Stamp -Arden
Sentiment from SU
Martha Stewart Heart border punch
Wide Oval punch
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Ribbon from stash
D/S tape and foam dots

That's it from me, please come and check out the challenge blog and add an entry too. We love to see all the different creations and you will be in the running for a great prize from our sponsor too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...