Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Challenge #158 at Aud Sentiments Challenges

Have succumbed to the cold bug that has been running rampant throughout the family. I thought I have been doing ok as it's been hanging around for at least a month with grandkids and hubby breathing on me. My brain has been in a bit of a fog so forgot to get my card done in time but here it is eventually. The theme for the challenge starting at Aud Sentiment Challenges is: Include a Funny Sentiment. Our sponsor is the wonderfully talented Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
Here is my card using an image that I already had... I decided to get a start on Christmas cards as last year just flew past and this year is nearly already half over!!!!

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP and sentiments from Kaisercrafts
Image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps : Stella ~ Dear Santa Note
Quickcutz die
Scalloped circle punch
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Very late here and I have to get up early and pick up my daughter to go to a charity auction down south, so a bit of a drive and need some sleep!
Hope you come over and check out the DT inspiration at Aud Sentiments and use the link to enter one of your creations as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh love this image hun great design,know what you mean about cold bug I've had it for a week,take care hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love the sentiment. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card . That sentiment suits me , I think . Love the other toppers too . hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, such a fun image. Hope you are all better now. I am again playing catch up on blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...