Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges

Hi, once again. A new challenge has started today at Crafty Girlz Challenges. The challenges run for a month, so you have plenty of time to join in.  Our sponsor is the magnificent Rick St. Dennis.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for basecard and diecut
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad ~ Silly Season
Image from Rick St. Dennis - Kat Kringle
Sentiment from SU stamp set -
Dies - SU ~ banner framelits and Nesties ~ Standard Circles, large & small (inside of card)
Copic Markers
Bling from Papermania
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

Ok, must go and get a meal ready for my temporary visitors so we can go into the hospital to visit my brother-in-law. We would love to see you over at the challenge blog. So.... come and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...